Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What's in a name?

I chose to name this blog No Whining, No Quitting, No Deals! because it has become my life mantra since beginning my Crossfit journey about 3 months ago. Why? Because CF helped me realize what a whiny, deal making, quitter I can be and that these self defeating behaviors had to GO if I was ever really going to change and grow.

So I made a rule for myself during my workouts, no whining when the going gets tough, no quitting when the going gets tough and no deals when the going gets tough, just get the workout done!

Being a yogini I believe in the power of mantra and so I started using these words to empower myself during my WOD's. After experiencing the positive effects of this in CF, I began to use it while running. Pleased with those results, I began to implement it into my personal life as well as my professional life. I am finding this part to be a little tougher but am working on it and looking forward to the same benefits I see in CF and running: more productivity, more enjoyment, more results!

So that's what's in my blog's name. Do you have a mantra that has empowered you?

No comments:

Post a Comment