Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Fitness and Food Log 4/13/2010

Breakfast 8:00 a.m.:
3 egg whites
1/4 c chopped green peppers
1/4 c chopped onions
1/4 c baby bella mushrooms
1/2 tbsp coconut oil
1 tangerine

Snack 10:30 a.m.:
1 Key Lime Pie Lara Bar

Lunch 12:15 p.m.
1 c spaghetti squash
1 c my homemade spaghetti sauce with 96% lean ground beef, green peppers, onions and mushrooms

Snack 3:30 p.m.
1/2 c diced canteloupe
1 oz prosciutto
Splash of basalmic vinegar

Snack 6:00 p.m.
6 pistachios

Dinner 8:30
3 oz oven baked salmon seasoned with garlic salt
2 c kale cooked in vegetable broth with red pepper flakes and garlic
1 c mashed baked sweet potato sprinkled with cinnamon
1/2 c mix of Coconut Bliss Naked Coconut and Dark Chocolate


Went to Lilyana's 7:00 Vinyasa class at Black Swan. I just love her classes. She is super sweet and enthusiastic and into holding poses like me. We worked on a lot of twists and the room was hot which is great for detoxing! Tyler was there to give adjustments and he gave me a really nice one in down dog and again in a supine twist. Since I was a little sore from Monday's CF WOD it was really therapeutic to go move and open my body :-)

I took a peek at Wednesday's CF WOD at Crossfit Central Women and it looks like a doozy! Will file a report on the details here once that mission is accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment